Galbreath Heavy Duty Self Dumping Hoppers
Heavy duty self-dumping hoppers are designed for fork lift handling of materials; particularly for demanding applications such as commercial construction, machine shops, fabrication, in-process material handling, sorting and storing operations, materials recycling, and scrap collection for metal, glass, stone and more. The 7-gauge steel body features a channel for additional support on the hopper body and an angle-reinforced formed steel base with 1” plate rocker stops. Rocker allows the hopper to roll forward and backward for easier dumping with the pull of a handle. Rocker stops lock the hopper in place for safety.
Available in 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1, and 1-1/2 cubic yard capacities.
Models: H-125, H-25, LH-375, H-50, H-50N, H-75, H-100, H-150
Volume Capacity: 1/8 cu. yd. - 1-1/2 cu. yd.
• Heavy-duty 7 gauge steel body
• 1” round rocker stops
• Designed for 1,500 to 6,000 lb. capacities
• Standard red oxide primer finish
• Unique tapered press-fitted rocker pin that self-centers front and back and side to side when “rocked in”
• Standard hopper lock
• Press-fitted locker pin
• Spring-loaded latch with reinforced latch pin
Click Here For Dimensions Page (PDF)
• Hopper retaining chain and bracket
• Hopper floor lock
• Three-way entry (1/4 to 3 cubic yard sizes only)
• Platform legs
• Pull bracket with 10’ nylon rope
• Crane pick-up eyes
• Drain plug
• Drain sump
• Semi-Steel Casters (4" - 6" - 8")
• Phenolic Casters (6")
• Rubber Mold-on Casters (6" - 8")
• Polyurethane Casters (6" - 8")
• Hopper Covers
Hopper covers offer debris containment and security. Constructed of carbon steel, these covers feature an X-crimp design for water drainage.